Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Aurora brings musicians together and finding your local musical instrument shop can be a great way to get to try new and used guitars. Be sure to start your search downtown if you are looking to upgrade, trade-in or add to your collection.
- Downtown Aurora helps you expand your skills and learn some new ways to expand your artisan flare? Sign up for classes at your kitchen supply store, yarn shop, art and craft shop and photo gallery. You'll be having great fun with your new friends as you you take on that next project.
- Downtown Aurora micro breweries have popped up in downtown corridors to quench the thirst of local or traveller whos is looking for a one-of-a-kind experience for suds brewed on site. If you are looking for a light beer or something randy and dark, you are sure to find a wide assortment of options to choose from.
Places to Eat & Drink
Amy's Deli Cafe
21620 Main St Ne
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Other sources of noise can be opening and closing trash dumpsters and also during collection by garbage trucks. Another great question is if they have any renovation plans, or underway that could affect your ability to relax. Pack earplugs and eyeshades!
- Policies vary on the availability of pet friendly rooms to it is wise to be open, honest and upfront during the booking process. You may find yourself kicked out or even paying a large deposit if you are not in a pet-friendly hotel and bring one anyway. New ADA laws are fuzzy though as service animals are not required to be documented and proprietors are legally not allowed to ask if the animal is a pet vs. a service animal.
- Bring an actual credit card to avoid deposits and pre-authorizations consuming money in your checking account which will reduce your available balance. Hotels that accept paper cash often ask for a hefty deposit to cover potential damages in your room leaving you scrambling to find an ATM.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.