Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Banks is the place to buy jewelry offered by downtown merchants with a wide variety of lovely earrings, necklaces, bracelets and of course diamond rings. You are sure to find the top artisan brands and jewelry maker that brings a special touch to each piece offered.
- Downtown Banks thanks the collection of small business owners who devote their time and energy to make shopping downtown a great experience. Inventory offered downtown is shopped by the merchant buyer to bring the best products to your neighborhood.
- Downtown Banks gives several options to find the right piece of art as it takes time and a diligent effort to get just the right piece. Shopping for art downtown is the best way to locate your next purchase.
Places to Eat & Drink
352 South Main St
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Always tip staff when you feel the service was great and donít forget the housekeeping staff which you may never see. You should tip every day if you are staying multiple days as the staff may rotate out and miss the bounty at the end.
- Other sources of noise can be opening and closing trash dumpsters and also during collection by garbage trucks. Another great question is if they have any renovation plans, or underway that could affect your ability to relax. Pack earplugs and eyeshades!
- Ask to be placed opposite of any roadways. Road noise can be a constant source of pollution which may not be a noticeable problem during the day but reveals itself at night. Donít be afraid to request a room change to get a better sleep.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.