Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Bates micro breweries have popped up in downtown corridors to quench the thirst of local or traveller whos is looking for a one-of-a-kind experience for suds brewed on site. If you are looking for a light beer or something randy and dark, you are sure to find a wide assortment of options to choose from.
- Downtown Bates has so many great reasons to shop downtown as local merchants have come together to offer a wide selection of artisan gifts and foods that you are sure to find something for everyone on your shopping list of gifts. Shopping options are plentiful and all inventory is hand selected by the shop owner and then yourself so you are sure to find something special that has your style and likes in mind.
- Downtown Bates brings a custom fit every time a shoe is bought locally. Nothing beats the hands on experience of shoe shopping to add to your collection of Menís, Womenís and Childrenís shoes. Try them on, walk around and make sure you have the best fit as every manufacturer is a bit different on sizing.
Places to Eat & Drink
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Most hotel offer a complimentary breakfast bar or even a full cafe meal with your choice of a full menu. Keep in mind that some offer nothing at all so it is a good idea to pack a few packets of instant oatmeal for a quick and easy meal before you head out for the day.
- Call ahead to make sure your reservation is still active and rebook if there are any price drops or changes in number of people staying with you. Another cost saving tips is to bundle the stay with airport parking and shuttle to avoid hefty fees.
- Avoid booking poolside for kids playing during the day and gatherings at night. Sound bounces off of the water and voices carry so ask for a room away from the pool either on the opposite side of the hotel or in higher floors.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.