Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Culver hosts several events per year for your listening enjoyment but visit your piano shop to learn how to play and possibly purchase your grand, upright or digital piano. Donít forget the specialty work involved such as tuning and moving which are performed by skilled technicians.
- Downtown Culver offers on-the-go dining when you visit your favorite food truck. Pick up some corn tortilla tacos with freshly made pico with a fresh squeeze of lemon to give your day a boost. Food trucks can offer a wide variety of niche ethnic blends.
- Downtown Culver brings a custom fit every time a shoe is bought locally. Nothing beats the hands on experience of shoe shopping to add to your collection of Menís, Womenís and Childrenís shoes. Try them on, walk around and make sure you have the best fit as every manufacturer is a bit different on sizing.
Places to Eat & Drink
Beetle Bailey Burgers
403 First St
223 West First Avenue
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Most hotel offer a complimentary breakfast bar or even a full cafe meal with your choice of a full menu. Keep in mind that some offer nothing at all so it is a good idea to pack a few packets of instant oatmeal for a quick and easy meal before you head out for the day.
- Bring an actual credit card to avoid deposits and pre-authorizations consuming money in your checking account which will reduce your available balance. Hotels that accept paper cash often ask for a hefty deposit to cover potential damages in your room leaving you scrambling to find an ATM.
- Policies vary on the availability of pet friendly rooms to it is wise to be open, honest and upfront during the booking process. You may find yourself kicked out or even paying a large deposit if you are not in a pet-friendly hotel and bring one anyway. New ADA laws are fuzzy though as service animals are not required to be documented and proprietors are legally not allowed to ask if the animal is a pet vs. a service animal.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.