Downtown Eagle Point, Oregon
Explore Southern Oregon Downtowns
Central Point •
Eagle Point •
Grants Pass •
Klamath Falls •
Fun things to do in downtown Eagle Point, Oregon
- Main Street of old Downtown Eagle Point speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As Eagle Point the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Eagle Point is a great place to rent a bike and take it for a ride around downtown. There are many bike shops that sell bike and accessories as well as provide service and tuning on your ride. Donít forget your helmet and other protective gear such as reflective gear, headlight and horn.
- Downtown Eagle Point brings smiles by way of doughnuts and pastries made fresh daily for your enjoyment. Everyone has their favorite of course but having a variety of bakeries is what makes downtown so special. Fritters, scones and pies oh my!
- Downtown Eagle Point thanks the collection of small business owners who devote their time and energy to make shopping downtown a great experience. Inventory offered downtown is shopped by the merchant buyer to bring the best products to your neighborhood.
- Downtown Eagle Point hosts several events per year for your listening enjoyment but visit your piano shop to learn how to play and possibly purchase your grand, upright or digital piano. Donít forget the specialty work involved such as tuning and moving which are performed by skilled technicians.
6608 Table Rock
3900 East Antelope Road
Downtown Eagle Point
100 Eagle Point Drive
Downtown Eagle Point
7341 South Fork Ltle Bte Road
Downtown Eagle Point
Downtown Eagle Point Hotels
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Upon check-in, slip the desk agent a tip and ask for the best room they can find at your current booked rate. Often times a quick $10 or $20 bill can go a long way towards the mood of the person who directly decides where you lay your head for the night.
- Always find a reason to email the front desk manager in hotels that you plan to visit again. Tell them what they did right and express your plans to stay again and ask what opportunities there might be for frequent discounts or upgrades on your next visits. If you become friends with the manager, you just might get the friends and family rate some day.
- Bring an actual credit card to avoid deposits and pre-authorizations consuming money in your checking account which will reduce your available balance. Hotels that accept paper cash often ask for a hefty deposit to cover potential damages in your room leaving you scrambling to find an ATM.
Albany, Oregon Arlington, Oregon Ashland, Oregon Astoria, Oregon Baker City, Oregon Bandon, Oregon Beaverton, Oregon Bend, Oregon Blue River, Oregon Boardman, Oregon Brightwood, Oregon Brookings, Oregon Burns, Oregon Camp Sherman, Oregon Cannon Beach, Oregon Canyonville, Oregon Carlton, Oregon Cascade Locks, Oregon Central Point, Oregon Chiloquin, Oregon Clackamas, Oregon Clatskanie, Oregon Coos Bay, Oregon Corvallis, Oregon Cottage Grove, Oregon Creswell, Oregon Dallas, Oregon Depoe Bay, Oregon Dundee, Oregon Enterprise, Oregon Eugene, Oregon
Florence, Oregon Forest Grove, Oregon Garibaldi, Oregon Gearhart, Oregon Gladstone, Oregon Gleneden Beach, Oregon Gold Beach, Oregon Government Camp, Oregon Grants Pass, Oregon Gresham, Oregon Halfway, Oregon Halsey, Oregon Happy Valley, Oregon Harbor, Oregon Hermiston, Oregon Hillsboro, Oregon Hines, Oregon Hood River, Oregon Jacksonville, Oregon John Day, Oregon Joseph, Oregon Junction City, Oregon Keizer, Oregon King City, Oregon Klamath Falls, Oregon La Grande, Oregon La Pine, Oregon Lafayette, Oregon Lake Oswego, Oregon Lakeview, Oregon Lincoln City, Oregon
Madras, Oregon Manzanita, Oregon Mcminnville, Oregon Medford, Oregon Milton-Freewater, Oregon Milwaukie, Oregon Monmouth, Oregon Mt Hood, Oregon Newberg, Oregon Newport, Oregon North Bend, Oregon Oakland, Oregon Oakridge, Oregon Ontario, Oregon Oregon City, Oregon Otter Rock, Oregon Pacific City, Oregon Pendleton, Oregon Phoenix, Oregon Portland, Oregon Powell Butte, Oregon Prineville, Oregon Redmond, Oregon Reedsport, Oregon Rockaway Beach, Oregon Roseburg, Oregon Saint Helens, Oregon Salem, Oregon Scottsburg, Oregon Seaside, Oregon Shady Cove, Oregon Silverton, Oregon Sisters, Oregon Springfield, Oregon St Helens, Oregon Stayton, Oregon Sublimity, Oregon Sunriver, Oregon Sutherlin, Oregon
The Dalles, Oregon Tigard, Oregon Tillamook, Oregon Troutdale, Oregon Tualatin, Oregon Umatilla, Oregon Vida, Oregon Waldport, Oregon Warm Springs, Oregon Warrenton, Oregon Welches, Oregon Wheeler, Oregon White City, Oregon Wilsonville, Oregon Wood Village, Oregon Woodburn, Oregon Yachats, Oregon
Merchants can contact Neil Patel for SEO Consulting
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.