Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Elkton is a great place to rent a bike and take it for a ride around downtown. There are many bike shops that sell bike and accessories as well as provide service and tuning on your ride. Donít forget your helmet and other protective gear such as reflective gear, headlight and horn.
- Downtown Elkton brings smiles by way of doughnuts and pastries made fresh daily for your enjoyment. Everyone has their favorite of course but having a variety of bakeries is what makes downtown so special. Fritters, scones and pies oh my!
- Downtown Elkton brings musicians together and finding your local musical instrument shop can be a great way to get to try new and used guitars. Be sure to start your search downtown if you are looking to upgrade, trade-in or add to your collection.
Places to Eat & Drink
Becky's Drive in
14971 State Highway 38
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Call ahead to make sure your reservation is still active and rebook if there are any price drops or changes in number of people staying with you. Another cost saving tips is to bundle the stay with airport parking and shuttle to avoid hefty fees.
- Always find a reason to email the front desk manager in hotels that you plan to visit again. Tell them what they did right and express your plans to stay again and ask what opportunities there might be for frequent discounts or upgrades on your next visits. If you become friends with the manager, you just might get the friends and family rate some day.
- Ask to be placed opposite of any roadways. Road noise can be a constant source of pollution which may not be a noticeable problem during the day but reveals itself at night. Donít be afraid to request a room change to get a better sleep.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.