Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Grayland offers on-the-go dining when you visit your favorite food truck. Pick up some corn tortilla tacos with freshly made pico with a fresh squeeze of lemon to give your day a boost. Food trucks can offer a wide variety of niche ethnic blends.
- Downtown Grayland has a great collection of barber shops to choose from if you want to take a little off the top, get a clean shave or to trim your moustache or beard. Take a moment to consider buying some styling gel, beard oil or wax and always tip well.
- Downtown Grayland is the place to go when you want to freshen up or replace your nails. Call ahead to schedule an appointment, pick your colors and style and let the transformation begin. Some salons offer hair styling and coloring as well as lashes and eyebrow coloring.
Places to Eat & Drink
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Ask to be shown a room before you check-in which signals the front desk agent to show the best room available to sell it right away. This can put you in the best room available at that time and gives you the ability to check for cleanliness, smells and sounds before transacting with the hotel.
- Call ahead to make sure your reservation is still active and rebook if there are any price drops or changes in number of people staying with you. Another cost saving tips is to bundle the stay with airport parking and shuttle to avoid hefty fees.
- Policies vary on the availability of pet friendly rooms to it is wise to be open, honest and upfront during the booking process. You may find yourself kicked out or even paying a large deposit if you are not in a pet-friendly hotel and bring one anyway. New ADA laws are fuzzy though as service animals are not required to be documented and proprietors are legally not allowed to ask if the animal is a pet vs. a service animal.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.