Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Heppner brings meaning to leisure time while enjoying the local yarn shop and wandering through in amazement with the different fibers and vast array of colors. Signing up for a class is easy and fun and serves as a great getaway for a few hours to enjoy the company of fellow knitters.
- Downtown Heppner has so many great reasons to shop downtown as local merchants have come together to offer a wide selection of artisan gifts and foods that you are sure to find something for everyone on your shopping list of gifts. Shopping options are plentiful and all inventory is hand selected by the shop owner and then yourself so you are sure to find something special that has your style and likes in mind.
- Downtown Heppner can warm you up on a cloudy day or simply offer your daily perk by visiting your local coffee shop. Quality, purity and punch are targeted with coffee beans curated globally and locally roasted while being served fresh as it is made right in front of you. Order up!
Places to Eat & Drink
A & M's Kitchen
180 Chase St
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Most hotel offer a complimentary breakfast bar or even a full cafe meal with your choice of a full menu. Keep in mind that some offer nothing at all so it is a good idea to pack a few packets of instant oatmeal for a quick and easy meal before you head out for the day.
- Ask to be placed opposite of any roadways. Road noise can be a constant source of pollution which may not be a noticeable problem during the day but reveals itself at night. Donít be afraid to request a room change to get a better sleep.
- Always tip staff when you feel the service was great and donít forget the housekeeping staff which you may never see. You should tip every day if you are staying multiple days as the staff may rotate out and miss the bounty at the end.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.