Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Nehalem has a great collection of barber shops to choose from if you want to take a little off the top, get a clean shave or to trim your moustache or beard. Take a moment to consider buying some styling gel, beard oil or wax and always tip well.
- Downtown Nehalem has the perfect game shop for both young and old. Your friends and family will enjoy hours of entertainment with a wide selection of board games, card games and games of skill. A perfect stop for travellers with kids and those seeking a new adventure for game night.
- Downtown Nehalem is the place to plan your wedding. Youíll be spending a lot of time downtown as there are so many wonderful shops to find invitations, photographers, bakers, caterers and jewelers. Planning your wedding will be a breeze with so much support from local merchants to make a perfect and memorable day.
Places to Eat & Drink
35845 7th St
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Avoid booking poolside for kids playing during the day and gatherings at night. Sound bounces off of the water and voices carry so ask for a room away from the pool either on the opposite side of the hotel or in higher floors.
- Ask to be placed opposite of any roadways. Road noise can be a constant source of pollution which may not be a noticeable problem during the day but reveals itself at night. Donít be afraid to request a room change to get a better sleep.
- Always tip staff when you feel the service was great and donít forget the housekeeping staff which you may never see. You should tip every day if you are staying multiple days as the staff may rotate out and miss the bounty at the end.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.