Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Prospect brings smiles by way of doughnuts and pastries made fresh daily for your enjoyment. Everyone has their favorite of course but having a variety of bakeries is what makes downtown so special. Fritters, scones and pies oh my!
- Downtown Prospect has a great collection of barber shops to choose from if you want to take a little off the top, get a clean shave or to trim your moustache or beard. Take a moment to consider buying some styling gel, beard oil or wax and always tip well.
- Downtown Prospect brings the farming community under one marketplace to offer an assortment of locally grown fruit and vegetables. Traditionally, markets are restricted to anything grown so you can expect to see natural whole foods that are sure to please those working on their plant-based diets!
Places to Eat & Drink
56484 Highway 62
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Always tip staff when you feel the service was great and donít forget the housekeeping staff which you may never see. You should tip every day if you are staying multiple days as the staff may rotate out and miss the bounty at the end.
- Not all online booking systems are fully integrated with hotel reservations systems so there is a chance that smaller hotels are hand entering your stay from a fax machine which leaves room for errors. Book directly with hotel to avoid any problems and ask for a price match if you find a better price online.
- Upon check-in, slip the desk agent a tip and ask for the best room they can find at your current booked rate. Often times a quick $10 or $20 bill can go a long way towards the mood of the person who directly decides where you lay your head for the night.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.