Moving to Talent?Get a Relocation Guide
(Download for Free)
Main Street of old Downtown
speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As
the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Talent gives several options to find the right piece of art as it takes time and a diligent effort to get just the right piece. Shopping for art downtown is the best way to locate your next purchase.
- Downtown Talent has so many great reasons to shop downtown as local merchants have come together to offer a wide selection of artisan gifts and foods that you are sure to find something for everyone on your shopping list of gifts. Shopping options are plentiful and all inventory is hand selected by the shop owner and then yourself so you are sure to find something special that has your style and likes in mind.
- Downtown Talent helps you expand your skills and learn some new ways to expand your artisan flare? Sign up for classes at your kitchen supply store, yarn shop, art and craft shop and photo gallery. You'll be having great fun with your new friends as you you take on that next project.
Places to Eat & Drink
Avalon Bar & Grill
10 West Valley View Road
Arbor House Restaurant
103 West Wagner St
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Always find a reason to email the front desk manager in hotels that you plan to visit again. Tell them what they did right and express your plans to stay again and ask what opportunities there might be for frequent discounts or upgrades on your next visits. If you become friends with the manager, you just might get the friends and family rate some day.
- Upon check-in, slip the desk agent a tip and ask for the best room they can find at your current booked rate. Often times a quick $10 or $20 bill can go a long way towards the mood of the person who directly decides where you lay your head for the night.
- Always announce during booking if the trip is for a special event, anniversary or reunion. Group rates can be pre-negotiated and you may qualify for a lower cost and better upgrades for your stay. If you are the one setting up the event, always work directly with the front desk manager to make sure the best service is offered to your party.
Browse Cities in Oregon
HTML For Oregon Links
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.