Downtown Jacksonville, Oregon
Explore Southern Oregon Downtowns
Central Point •
Eagle Point •
Grants Pass •
Klamath Falls •
135 S Oregon St
120 S 3rd St
175 W California St
Rebel Heart Books
157 W. California Street
10% off a single time (sale/consignment items excluded)
PO Box 697
170 W California St
206 North Fifth St
970 Old Stage Rd
A free wine tasting
310 E. California St.
135 California Street
Quite a Find
115 W California St
Fun things to do in downtown Jacksonville, Oregon
140 W California St
- Main Street of old Downtown Jacksonville speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As Jacksonville the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Jacksonville brings musicians together and finding your local musical instrument shop can be a great way to get to try new and used guitars. Be sure to start your search downtown if you are looking to upgrade, trade-in or add to your collection.
- Downtown Jacksonville makes shopping for wine and other spirits easy by bringing an incredible collection sourced from local, regional well-known producers from around the World. Hit the wine tasting events and stock up on your favorite choice to be shipped home for your convenience.
- Downtown Jacksonville brings smiles by way of doughnuts and pastries made fresh daily for your enjoyment. Everyone has their favorite of course but having a variety of bakeries is what makes downtown so special. Fritters, scones and pies oh my!
- Downtown Jacksonville brings the farming community under one marketplace to offer an assortment of locally grown fruit and vegetables. Traditionally, markets are restricted to anything grown so you can expect to see natural whole foods that are sure to please those working on their plant-based diets!
Bella Union Restaurant & Saloon
170 West California St
Applegate River Lodge
15100 Highway 238
Downtown Jacksonville Hotels
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Ask to be placed opposite of any roadways. Road noise can be a constant source of pollution which may not be a noticeable problem during the day but reveals itself at night. Donít be afraid to request a room change to get a better sleep.
- Always announce during booking if the trip is for a special event, anniversary or reunion. Group rates can be pre-negotiated and you may qualify for a lower cost and better upgrades for your stay. If you are the one setting up the event, always work directly with the front desk manager to make sure the best service is offered to your party.
- Ask to be shown a room before you check-in which signals the front desk agent to show the best room available to sell it right away. This can put you in the best room available at that time and gives you the ability to check for cleanliness, smells and sounds before transacting with the hotel.
Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn
245 North 5th Street
Country House Inns Jacksonville
830 N 5th St
Bybee's Historic Inn
883 Old Stage Road
TouVelle House Bed & Breakfast
455 N Oregon St
Albany, Oregon Arlington, Oregon Ashland, Oregon Astoria, Oregon Baker City, Oregon Bandon, Oregon Beaverton, Oregon Bend, Oregon Blue River, Oregon Boardman, Oregon Brightwood, Oregon Brookings, Oregon Burns, Oregon Camp Sherman, Oregon Cannon Beach, Oregon Canyonville, Oregon Carlton, Oregon Cascade Locks, Oregon Central Point, Oregon Chiloquin, Oregon Clackamas, Oregon Clatskanie, Oregon Coos Bay, Oregon Corvallis, Oregon Cottage Grove, Oregon Creswell, Oregon Dallas, Oregon Depoe Bay, Oregon Dundee, Oregon Enterprise, Oregon Eugene, Oregon
Florence, Oregon Forest Grove, Oregon Garibaldi, Oregon Gearhart, Oregon Gladstone, Oregon Gleneden Beach, Oregon Gold Beach, Oregon Government Camp, Oregon Grants Pass, Oregon Gresham, Oregon Halfway, Oregon Halsey, Oregon Happy Valley, Oregon Harbor, Oregon Hermiston, Oregon Hillsboro, Oregon Hines, Oregon Hood River, Oregon Jacksonville, Oregon John Day, Oregon Joseph, Oregon Junction City, Oregon Keizer, Oregon King City, Oregon Klamath Falls, Oregon La Grande, Oregon La Pine, Oregon Lafayette, Oregon Lake Oswego, Oregon Lakeview, Oregon Lincoln City, Oregon
Madras, Oregon Manzanita, Oregon Mcminnville, Oregon Medford, Oregon Milton-Freewater, Oregon Milwaukie, Oregon Monmouth, Oregon Mt Hood, Oregon Newberg, Oregon Newport, Oregon North Bend, Oregon Oakland, Oregon Oakridge, Oregon Ontario, Oregon Oregon City, Oregon Otter Rock, Oregon Pacific City, Oregon Pendleton, Oregon Phoenix, Oregon Portland, Oregon Powell Butte, Oregon Prineville, Oregon Redmond, Oregon Reedsport, Oregon Rockaway Beach, Oregon Roseburg, Oregon Saint Helens, Oregon Salem, Oregon Scottsburg, Oregon Seaside, Oregon Shady Cove, Oregon Silverton, Oregon Sisters, Oregon Springfield, Oregon St Helens, Oregon Stayton, Oregon Sublimity, Oregon Sunriver, Oregon Sutherlin, Oregon
The Dalles, Oregon Tigard, Oregon Tillamook, Oregon Troutdale, Oregon Tualatin, Oregon Umatilla, Oregon Vida, Oregon Waldport, Oregon Warm Springs, Oregon Warrenton, Oregon Welches, Oregon Wheeler, Oregon White City, Oregon Wilsonville, Oregon Wood Village, Oregon Woodburn, Oregon Yachats, Oregon
Merchants can contact Neil Patel for SEO Consulting
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.