Downtown Jacksonville, Oregon
Explore Southern Oregon Downtowns
Central Point •
Eagle Point •
Grants Pass •
Klamath Falls •
206 North Fifth St
PO Box 697
140 W California St
970 Old Stage Rd
A free wine tasting
135 California Street
Quite a Find
115 W California St
310 E. California St.
135 S Oregon St
Rebel Heart Books
157 W. California Street
10% off a single time (sale/consignment items excluded)
175 W California St
120 S 3rd St
Fun things to do in downtown Jacksonville, Oregon
170 W California St
- Main Street of old Downtown Jacksonville speaks to once what was and what could be once again. As Jacksonville the community gathers, it leaves a pocket of opportunity for small business owners to come in and set up shop.Take a few minutes to explore what each downtown has to offer by viewing our directory below.
- Downtown Jacksonville brings musicians together and finding your local musical instrument shop can be a great way to get to try new and used guitars. Be sure to start your search downtown if you are looking to upgrade, trade-in or add to your collection.
- Downtown Jacksonville micro breweries have popped up in downtown corridors to quench the thirst of local or traveller whos is looking for a one-of-a-kind experience for suds brewed on site. If you are looking for a light beer or something randy and dark, you are sure to find a wide assortment of options to choose from.
- Downtown Jacksonville keeps your pets fed, groomed, clothed and entertained with a wide assortment of ts.s available online and in-store. Does your dog need a bit of training? Check with us for great referrals to dog walkers, trainers and veterinarians who can work with your pets.
- Downtown Jacksonville is the place to go when you want to freshen up or replace your nails. Call ahead to schedule an appointment, pick your colors and style and let the transformation begin. Some salons offer hair styling and coloring as well as lashes and eyebrow coloring.
Bella Union Restaurant & Saloon
170 West California St
Applegate River Lodge
15100 Highway 238
Downtown Jacksonville Hotels
Finding the best hotel in Downtown
can make or break the experience of your entire trip. Take a few minutes to explore what each hotel has to offer by viewing our directory below. Here are some tips to consider:
- Ask to be shown a room before you check-in which signals the front desk agent to show the best room available to sell it right away. This can put you in the best room available at that time and gives you the ability to check for cleanliness, smells and sounds before transacting with the hotel.
- Always announce during booking if the trip is for a special event, anniversary or reunion. Group rates can be pre-negotiated and you may qualify for a lower cost and better upgrades for your stay. If you are the one setting up the event, always work directly with the front desk manager to make sure the best service is offered to your party.
- Bring an actual credit card to avoid deposits and pre-authorizations consuming money in your checking account which will reduce your available balance. Hotels that accept paper cash often ask for a hefty deposit to cover potential damages in your room leaving you scrambling to find an ATM.
Bybee's Historic Inn
883 Old Stage Road
Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn
245 North 5th Street
Country House Inns Jacksonville
830 N 5th St
TouVelle House Bed & Breakfast
455 N Oregon St
Albany, Oregon Arlington, Oregon Ashland, Oregon Astoria, Oregon Baker City, Oregon Bandon, Oregon Beaverton, Oregon Bend, Oregon Blue River, Oregon Boardman, Oregon Brightwood, Oregon Brookings, Oregon Burns, Oregon Camp Sherman, Oregon Cannon Beach, Oregon Canyonville, Oregon Carlton, Oregon Cascade Locks, Oregon Central Point, Oregon Chiloquin, Oregon Clackamas, Oregon Clatskanie, Oregon Coos Bay, Oregon Corvallis, Oregon Cottage Grove, Oregon Creswell, Oregon Dallas, Oregon Depoe Bay, Oregon Dundee, Oregon Enterprise, Oregon Eugene, Oregon
Florence, Oregon Forest Grove, Oregon Garibaldi, Oregon Gearhart, Oregon Gladstone, Oregon Gleneden Beach, Oregon Gold Beach, Oregon Government Camp, Oregon Grants Pass, Oregon Gresham, Oregon Halfway, Oregon Halsey, Oregon Happy Valley, Oregon Harbor, Oregon Hermiston, Oregon Hillsboro, Oregon Hines, Oregon Hood River, Oregon Jacksonville, Oregon John Day, Oregon Joseph, Oregon Junction City, Oregon Keizer, Oregon King City, Oregon Klamath Falls, Oregon La Grande, Oregon La Pine, Oregon Lafayette, Oregon Lake Oswego, Oregon Lakeview, Oregon Lincoln City, Oregon
Madras, Oregon Manzanita, Oregon Mcminnville, Oregon Medford, Oregon Milton-Freewater, Oregon Milwaukie, Oregon Monmouth, Oregon Mt Hood, Oregon Newberg, Oregon Newport, Oregon North Bend, Oregon Oakland, Oregon Oakridge, Oregon Ontario, Oregon Oregon City, Oregon Otter Rock, Oregon Pacific City, Oregon Pendleton, Oregon Phoenix, Oregon Portland, Oregon Powell Butte, Oregon Prineville, Oregon Redmond, Oregon Reedsport, Oregon Rockaway Beach, Oregon Roseburg, Oregon Saint Helens, Oregon Salem, Oregon Scottsburg, Oregon Seaside, Oregon Shady Cove, Oregon Silverton, Oregon Sisters, Oregon Springfield, Oregon St Helens, Oregon Stayton, Oregon Sublimity, Oregon Sunriver, Oregon Sutherlin, Oregon
The Dalles, Oregon Tigard, Oregon Tillamook, Oregon Troutdale, Oregon Tualatin, Oregon Umatilla, Oregon Vida, Oregon Waldport, Oregon Warm Springs, Oregon Warrenton, Oregon Welches, Oregon Wheeler, Oregon White City, Oregon Wilsonville, Oregon Wood Village, Oregon Woodburn, Oregon Yachats, Oregon
Merchants can contact Neil Patel for SEO Consulting
Copyright 2017, 2018 & 2019. "Shop Downtown" is an unregistered trademark owned by Daniel Wells
based on first use in commerce on February 14, 2013.